Not all mold situations are health-threatning, nor do they require professional remediation. However, some molds do cause health concerns for certain people. And, mold can cause structural damage to property, cause difficult odor problems, and can be hard to identify and remedy.
You may be concerned about visible mold, chronic plumbing leaks, a consistently wet basement, musty odors, a dirty ventilation system, roof or window leaks. Disaster Specialists technicians are professionally trained mold remediation specialists and can help with any of these conditions.
If you have a mold concern that needs professional removal, cleanup, or restoration, call us.
We use environmentally safe cleaning products, the latest technology, and specialize in:
- Identifying and Eliminating the Source of Mold
- Mold and Mildew Removal
- Damage Restoration
- Anti-Microbial and Anti-Fungal Treatment
- Mold/Spore Air and Surface Testing
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The American Conference of Industrial Hygienist
- The American Industrial Hygiene Association